Legendary Map Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legendary Map Pack

Post  HSW on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am

What do you guys think of it as an overall?

I was just going to say that after playing a multi team game on Ghost Town, I quite like that specific map. As for blackout, well, I think that is a class map. And then for Avalanche, well I haven't played it on matchmaking yet, I have only ran round it alone. I still think that it holds promise as a better map than Sandtrap for the bigger games. Just to mention cold storage, I think it has some nice textures and lighting. I would say that in my opinion it is completely playable and to say "bearable" too would make it seem bad, but its not.

So I guess as an overall general conclusion, I would say they are all pretty good, I guess it just depends on whether you want to class cold storage as being in the Legendary map pack to whether you think its good or great (As my view).

cheers

My Halo: Reach Stats
My Halo 3 Stats

HSW
Admin

Number of posts : 188
Favourite Map : Pinnacle, The Cage, Asylum. | The Pit, Guardian
Favourite Gamemode : Multi Flag CTF or Team Slayer
Registration date : 2007-11-28

View user profile http://incompletejigsaw.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Legendary Map Pack

Post  Mike FUBAR on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:48 am

Avalanche on big team battle with every one there and you can have a brilliantly fun game, espicially capture the flag. Blackout is a classic and i loved lockout so this hardly dissapoints. Ghost town i like for 2v2 but more than that and i dont think it fits the map right.

Number of posts : 40
Favourite Map : Last Resort, Coagulation, Battle dome
Favourite Gamemode : Living dead, PROTECT OBAMA, Griffball, Hot Potato
Registration date : 2007-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top